Contrasticon and its partner Wilkins combine their expertise in the areas of IT and collaboration, IT industry, respectively business economics and financial management. Objective: help IT management teams to improve IT cost and performance.
Starting point is an integrated business economics model, which connects cost unambiguously and transparant with products and services. It creates insight that may be used for tactical or operational interventions in IT, facilitated by good collaboration between stakeholders.
With this approach IT management realizes:
- Improved cost / performance ratio in IT, surfacing as:
- a cost reduction with the same or even better performance, or
- A performance improvement at the same cost
- High financial impact cost intervention through a focus on areas with biggest improvement potential;
- Cost intervention without unintended or unexpected negative impact on production of services for the organisation, including the larger organisation outside IT.