For collaboration in 1:1-relationship the Relationship Spectrum can be used. However, sometimes it is appropriate to take good care of collaboration in more complex configurations. Examples include complex customer/supplier relationships, consortia, supply chain, business ecosystems.
Collaboration between more than two parties is characterized by complex dynamics. For such situations Contrasticon proposes the Relationship Spectrum-3D, to minimalise risk of failure and maximise chances of succes in chain and network collaboration.
Relation Spectrum-3D combines network structure and relationship types. Insight in structure and types is used to understand the dynamics on the network, and to influence them. Typical results include:
- Conflicts of interest countered and resolved
- Operational conflicts prevented, minimised delays and friction cost
- Participants collaborate unrestrained for the success of each and all
- Lock-out is replaced by “join-in“
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency for the network as a whole
- Better results for its members